We are excited to have Jeremy Mullins MS, Nutritionist in the house to put on an awesome Nutrition seminar.
Jeremy Mullins MS, RD
Currently living in Huntington WV with his fiancée Katie, son Brady, and bulldog named Meatball. Jeremy has over 12 years of experience specializing in weight loss and has become one of the most trusted names in the nutrition community in West Virginia. Jeremy is a Registered Dietician. He graduated from Marshall University with a Master's degree in Clinical Nutrition and went on to teach at Marshall University before "retiring" to run his private weight loss business and manage his two CrossFit affiliates (CrossFit Thunder and CrossFit FF). Mullins has consults with hospitals, insurance companies, multiple CrossFit affiliates yearly, and maintains a private practice.
• Discuss the importance of diet (input) related to results (output) such as blood markers, body-fat, performance.
• Discuss Paleo Diet and Concepts.
• Discuss Zone Diet and Concepts.
• Learn how to manage your diet to increase performance.
• How to manage disease states such as DM, HTN, hyperlipidemia, and how to decrease body- fat by documentation of input.
• Discuss and help with which supplements to take.
• What you should be eating pre WOD and post WOD.
• Discuss fasting and its benefits
• Learn how to prevent hyperinsulinemia and reverse complications caused by high insulin levels
Then there will be a Q & A to answer any questions you and your employees/members may have.
The cost of this 6-8 hour seminar is $60 per person. It will take place on June 14th from 1pm-6/7pm. Non-members are encouraged to be invited for the same $60. Fill out a contact form to reserve your spot.
Visit his facebook page for more info